Are you tired of where you are in your life and health right now? Are you tired of being overweight and having low energy? Are you tired of feeling stressed and rushing from one thing to the next? Do you want relief from the brain fog? Are you overwhelmed by trying to make changes and don’t even know where to begin? Then, you are in the right place. I put together this series to help you.
We will spend the next several weeks addressing habits and lifestyle tweaks that can make a huge impact in your life. Each post will cover the topic for the week, helpful tips and then a small challenge to help you implement what you learned. A few “rules” before we get started:
- Remember YOUR season.
- Do not compare. Be thankful for the life you have and do not compare your life circumstances to others. Comparison kills joy.
- Be kind to yourself. Quit the negative self-talk.
Are you ready? Then let’s get started!! Read further to see the three levels of involvement for this series and below that, I have a link to the next posts in the series. Here’s to a GREAT year!!!
3 levels of involvement for this series:
- Level 1 – This is for you if you are self-motivated and just need a little focus and encouragement along the way. Read the posts and engage in the Taking Healthy Steps with Marjie Facebook page (if you are not a member, search for my page and request to be added).
- Level 2 – This is for you if you are motivated, but just need a little guidance along the way. To schedule a Strategy Session with me Click here.
- Level 3 – This is for you if you are ready to change your life. Or, if you are completely overwhelmed in life right now and you need someone to walk alongside you and guide you through each step of the way. I can help!!! Click here to get started right away.
Next post in this series: Laying a STRONG Foundation: Week 1